NSL is a multifaceted organization that relies heavily on a network of dedicated individuals. Most of these individuals are volunteers, and their commitment to NSL’s mission supports our work year after year.
- Alumni: emerging Israeli and Palestinian leaders, ages 18-28. These brave young people come to DC where they live together, work together, and participate in an intensive summer of narrative and leadership courses.
- Board of Directors: a group of individuals who are incredibly dedicated to NSL’s mission.
- Work Placements: Our participants are exposed to circles of power in DC through work exposure in offices ranging from NGOs to Congress.
- Host Families: These dedicated families open their home to our participants, in order to give them an unprecedented chance to live together under the same roof.
- Instructors: The summer curriculum for the program is delivered by a variety of experts and includes subjects such as mediation, active listening, managing conflict narratives, oratory prep, and entrepreneurial skills.
- Advisors: As NSL is a multifaceted program, which draws on expertise from a variety of sectors.
- Supporters: We have a broad range of global support from individuals and organizations.
- Staff: Our staff members are experts in conflict resolution, the narrative method, and middle eastern affairs.